The Post Office is a UK-based broadband provider that offers a range of broadband plans to suit different needs and budgets.
- Speed: The Post Office offers a range of broadband speeds, including standard broadband, Fibre and Fibre Plus. The rate you choose will depend on your usage and the number of connected devices.
- Contract length: Post Office broadband plans typically have an 18-month contract. Some plans may have shorter or longer contract options.
- Included features: Some Post Office broadband plans include additional features such as free calls to UK landlines and mobile numbers and access to the Post Office’s UK-based customer service team.
- Cost: Post Office broadband plans vary in price, with standard broadband starting at around £18.99 per month and Fibre and Fibre Plus plans to cost more. Prices may vary depending on the contract length and any additional features you choose.
- Router: The Post Office provides a router with most of its broadband plans, but you may have to pay an additional fee.
- Installation: The Post Office typically provides installation and setup for its broadband plans, but there may be additional charges for this service.
- Availability: Post Office broadband is widely available throughout the UK, but availability may vary depending on your location.
- The Post Office offers several options for customer service, including online chat, phone and email support.
- The Post Office also offers bundle deals that combine broadband, home phone and mobile services.
It’s a good idea to check the terms and conditions of the service and any additional costs that may be incurred, such as exceeding data limits or charges for exceeding the contract period, and also check for any discounts or offers available for new customers.
Additionally, confirm if the service is available in your area and if there are any restrictions or additional charges.